You may stock ROM (firmware) have backed up some of your data using this tool. If this is true, just click “View backup history” to see what has been backed up.
- Either way, you can be okay just sticking with your stock kernel unless you really want to change it.
- Through the device, they have access to the users without any type of modification and they stay firm.
- Smartphone manufacturers only make changes to proprietary apps.
- The Nothing Phone 1 ships with Nothing OS, a nearly stock Android skin.
Further in this article, we are going to show you how to backup the custom ROM on your Android device with ease. Before going to flash your Android device with any Custom ROMs people should take care of their Stock ROM and to do so they should make a stock ROM‘s backup of their Android device. Because, sometimes bad things happens while flashing the custom ROMs that’s why it is highly recommended/advised to get a proper backup of Stock ROM.
Assuming you did everything right (tested all package names and made sure that the auxiliary cameras setting is enabled), it’s possible that your phone completely blocks access to all cameras. In order to use GCam APK (Google Camera) on your Android device, your device must support Camera2API. This is a set of APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allows third-party camera apps like GCam APK to access and control the camera hardware on your device. Without Camera2API, GCam APK will not be able to function properly. GCam APK (Google Camera) is compatible with a limited number of Android devices. The specific devices that are supported will depend on the version of GCam APK that you are using, as different versions may support different devices. In general, GCam APK is most compatible with newer devices that have powerful processors and high-quality cameras.
- All external Gcam & Config files links are safe and reliable from malware and viruses.
- First, download the correct package based on the operating system of your device.
- Such is the case with the Nokia X30, which is definitely among the best phones with near-stock Android.
- During a simple operation, it never needs any modifications.
In order to flash the boot image on Nothing Phone 1, you can use the Fastboot commands or install it via TWRP Recovery. Stock Android removes bloatware (the pre-installed app), which gives better control over your device and improves device performance.
Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the TECNO KG7h firmware page to Flash your TECNO device. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required KG7h, Flashing Tooland compatible USB Driver as require. Here you will find all the latest YesTel firmware for YesTel Universal. If you are looking for YesTel Universal stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page.